Why invest in Central London Residential Property over the Stockmarket?
- A property provides investors with a tangible asset and should be considered as part of an overall balanced portfolio of investments
- Property investments provide better capital growth returns on both long and short term investments
- The London property market is less volatile than the stock market
- Investors in property have more control over their investments than they would investing into the stock market
- Properly structured rental returns usually cover the day-to-day property costs and can provide pension incomes