Frequently Asked Questions
What is Prime Portfolio Ltd?
What services do you provide?
Where do you offer these services?
Who are your clients?
How do you work with your clients?
Why invest in prime Central London?
What is the minimum investment?
What is the maximum investment?
What makes you different from an Estate Agent?
Why a Property Search Agent vs Estate Agent?
A search agent is acting solely on your (the buyers/tenants) behalf. Estate Agents are paid by and act solely on behalf of their client, the seller of the property, and their priority is to get the best possible deal for them.
We have highlighted below some of the key differences.
Property Search Agent
- Works for you and acts to secure the best result for you
- Access to all properties in your chosen area
- Will be in constant contact with all agents in your chosen area keeping on top of the available and pre-available properties
- Early access to pre-market and “quiet marketed” properties.
- Works for the seller and wants to get them the best deal possible on the sale
- Only has access to the properties on their books, so you are not made aware of available properties with other agents
- Regular calls required to each agent you register with to keep on top of available properties
- In most cases, properties are brought to the open market rather than access to off market opportunities