Published: 22/03/2020We are all now aware of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and, as a result of its rapid spread around the globe, many businesses have been disrupted. Prime Portfolio has taken precautions to protect our customers and our team, and to ensure we can continue to serve our customers.
- Firstly, we can assure you that no member of staff (nor any tradesman that we are aware of) has shown any symptoms of infection nor has anyone been treated or instructed to self-isolate.
- Out team will now, in the main, be working from home: our office systems allow full data and telephone remote access
- Accordingly, we will be able to pick up emails from home and all telephone and email enquires will be dealt with in the normal way by ourselves and by our out of hours service.
- Our team have all been advised to wash their hands regularly and avoid physical contact i.e.. not to shake hands, with any Leaseholders or fellow Tradesmen.
- If any of our Tradesmen, operatives or staff begin to suffer from flu like symptoms or shortness of breath, then they have been instructed that they must go home and self-isolate for a minimum of 2 weeks as per UK Government guidelines.
- If any Leaseholder or Client requiring our assistance has a family member who is self-isolating, or who has tested positive for Covid-19, we must be made aware of the situation prior to booking an appointment: we would attempt to isolate the technical or maintenance problem until the works could be carried out safely.
With the situation changing rapidly in the UK and worldwide, we are doing everything we can to ensure business continuity remains as normal as possible.
PRIME PORTFOLIO team wish you well and assure you of our best efforts to ensure we all stay healthy!
If you have any concerns as a valued Client, current Tenant or indeed a property owner NOT necessarily linked to Prime Portfolio and are seeking particular advice or general help about how best to manage your way through this very difficult, disruptive and fast changing Covid-19 crisis, our team have many years of combined knowledge and professional expertise.
We are here to offer property related guidance to your personal circumstances. We will offer best advice where we can. Do not hesitate to contact us!